£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Il y a 5 jours
I am currently working with an exciting Software company based in Surrey that are looking for an Android Developer to join the expanding team, where you will work on exciting client projects developing ground-breaking applications.
For this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute new features.
- Giving feedback and sharing best practises with colleagues to improve application performance.
- Continuously discover and suggest new technologies to maximize development team efficiency and performance.
You must have the following experience for this role:
- Experience working with Kotlin and Dependency Injection using Hilt
- A background working with MVVM and compose navigation
This role is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and will be a 2 stage interview process! They also offer a fantastic leadership academy and a clear personal development progression plan for each employee within the business.
Additional benefits include a pension scheme, flexible working hours and opportunities to attend conferences and learn about the languages you love.
Apply immediately to find out more!