7 maanden geleden
1. Mission & tasks to execute
*Looking for Firewall Network Engineer with Hands-on Experience with Juniper SRX 5k series *
Preferably in Telco
- Mission context :
The consultant shall be responsible for leading the analysis, development, and implementation of new solutions or making evolve existing ones (i.e. based on business, operational or regulatory requirements,) in the firewalls technical domain.
- Main Tasks to execute :
* Analyze and assess technical solutions and evolution to fulfill business, regulatory and operational (functional and capacity) requirements
* Lead medium to large size implementation projects and coordinate (and coach if necessary) a core team for the solution or evolution implementation
* Write functional and technical specifications and requests for proposal.
* Evaluate and make recommendations for the future considering the technical evolutions on the market
* Define in collaboration with the supplier, the technical part of the contract (Scope of Work, Project Management Plan, Professional Services). Supports purchasing (i.e. cost of services) and analyzes the requests for proposals (supplier selection).
* Generate methods, procedure, and technical documents regarding technical solution and evolution (architecture, impact analysis).
* Conduct the implementation of the technical solutions (in collaboration with the integration engineers if needed)
* Act as a technical interface with suppliers, other operators, regulatory institutions, to gather requirements and technical solutions, challenge the Groups solutions
* Analyze performance statistics/indicators, network behavior, operational processes, tools, and service architectures; identify gaps, problems, and risks and make recommendations on improvement opportunities
2. Profile Firewall and load balancer competencies:
· Experience with: Juniper firewalls, Juniper routers (MX series) and especially VRFs configuration, Juniper switches (EX or QFX series) would be a plus Palo Alto firewalls would be a plus
· Deep knowledge of: -trends in the networking industry
-network Operations Support Systems and corresponding protocols (SNMP, Syslog, fault management, performance management, inventory, logstash, etc.)
-IP Routing/Switching (IGP(s), BGP, STP, MPLS, VPN, VPLS, L2TP etc)
· Good knowledge of mobile telecommunication services and technologies Skills & attitudes:
- Experience with remote overseas operation teams (Europe and Asia)
- Communication skills as well as listening skills
- Customer-orientated and service-minded
- Team player