9 maanden geleden
A rare opportunity has risen for an experienced individual to join a rapidly growing organisation at a senior level.
I am currently working with an exciting immunotherapy biotech who are looking to make a real-world difference with their approach. My client is looking for someone to come on board as Head of Translational Research. In this position, you will partner very closely with the CEO and the senior leadership team to build a pipeline of cell-based therapeutic candidates for multiple therapeutic areas where your strategic input will not be undervalued!
· Must be able to lead and manage a team of 15 Scientists and Research Associates
· Act as key member of the senior leadership team where your strategic input will not be undervalued!
· To communicate effectively with the senior leadership team to identify and prioritize research strategies.
· Recruit, develop and retain research professionals, building a world class research team as evidenced by pipeline productivity and external scientific reputation.
· Work closely with CMC and Preclinical department heads to support process development, manufacturing, analytics, and preclinical studies to evaluate the safety and efficacy of product candidates
· A Ph.D. degree with post doctoral expertise in Immunology/oncology/immunotherapy or a related field and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
· Strong understanding of drug discovery and development, preferably in cell/gene therapy
· Deep expertise in T cell Biology
· Proven leadership and influencing skills, effective in leading multiple research projects and cross functional teams.
· Excellent communication skills - ability to clearly and effectively communicate to a broad range of audiences
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please get in touch!