meer dan een jaar geleden
You take the lead for discussing, defining, implementing and rolling out software solutions, to manage and operate the radio network infrastructure (network design, network configuration, network build & rollout, network performance, network alarms).
You work in a small team, in a new company, to start up the new activity of "network sharing". You work autonomously, but in close collaboration with the IT team, and the Network teams.
As Project Manager/Solution Architect, you
- Plan and organize the overall approach (phasing, iterations/releases, solution design methodology, project team selection) for the project(s) that you are responsible for, to maximize the project success.
- Work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to understand business objectives and user expectations.
- Manage budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
- Lead the initial discussions and requirements gathering, and create functional analysis documents (data model, use cases/user stories, business process) based on these work sessions.
- Elaborate overall solution structure and architecture, and create high level design documentation for these architecture guidelines (application architecture, technical architecture, non-functional requirements).
- Work with the Group procurement team, to apply adequate sourcing approach (RFP, direct sourcing, ..)
- Manage all activities, during the Project Phase, with the IT implementation partner: coordinate all activities related to the detailed design, development, integration and testing of the software solution.
- Plan and organize the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
- Coordinate the In-Life Management of the software solution, for support and maintenance and for further evolutions/releases.
Your specific expertise
- Knowledge on Telecom and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE)
- Knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
- Knowledge on IT software technologies (RDBMS, web technologies, integration technologies, programming languages, ..)
- Familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design, radio network operations, radio network optimisation, ..
- Proven knowledge on software analysis, software design techniques
- Proven knowledge on software development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
- You have an engineering degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
- Minimum experience: 5 years in Telecom and/or Software.
- You have knowledge/experience in Telecommunications Networks (especially radio access networks).
- You have previous experience on Project Management
- Bi-lingual : English and Dutch or French.