Leeds, West Yorkshire
£380.00 - £395.00 per day
8 maanden geleden
I am currently recruiting for a global publishing and analytics company specialising in scientific, technical, and medical content who are looking for a QA Tester to join a 3 month initial contract based in Leeds.
The individual will report to the Visualfiles Lead Architect and will help develop and improve the existing test automation framework.
We are looking for an engineer who brings fresh ideas from all areas of software quality testing, including test automation, Restful API testing, performance test execution, & web application testing.
You must have the following experience:
* Strong capabilities and proven experience of building automation testing frameworks
* Strong Selenium WebDriver experience (using C#)
* Strong experience of C# and Visual Studio 2019
* Strong and proven SpecFlow experience
* Experience with performance testing using Gatling (or JMeter)
* Experience with using Scala for developing Gatling tests
* Experience with writing Integration tests using Rest Sharp
* Experience or good understanding of BrowserStack (or Sauce Labs)
* API problem diagnostics using Postman and Fiddler
* Experience with automated testing in Agile and BDD
* Strong understanding of Agile testing methodologies.
This role is paying between £380 - £395 per day inside IR35 depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!