5 maanden geleden
My client are one of the leading groups in Oncology, with over 40 HTA Submissions to complete in the next few years. Due to this they are looking for a Health Technology Assessment and Outcomes Research Manager.
This role will require some office working, 1-2 days per week. Although whilst we are still in the middle of the pandemic, not mandatory.
This team is responsible for gaining National Access and supporting local and regional access for our medicines by managing all submissions made to UK HTA Agencies (NICE, SMC, and AWMSG).
This team is made up of people who are either health economists or from a clinical data analysis/synthesis by background.
- Engaging with customers and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Developing and delivering tools and messages for the brand teams
- Developing/writing the economic components of selected HTA submissions
- Development of economic models for HTA submissions.
- Contributing to the development of technical expertise within the Group/Company.
- MSc in Health Economics or related discipline.
- A broad understanding of the NHS
- Experience working for a Pharmaceutical company
- Experienced with HTA Submissions / modelling
Location: London - with homebased working
Salary: £60,000 - £71,000