Up to £0.00 per annum
2 maanden geleden
I am currently working with an rapidly growing technology company who are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join the expanding team. This organisation have a fantastic reputation in the IT industry, listed as a Google Premier Partner and part of the Top Tech Track 100.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a technical roadmap which future proofs the front-end application, providing justification and seeking approval from the senior management team as appropriate.
- Drive the engineering team to build high quality code, making engineers understand the companies quality standards.
- Coach engineers within your teams to build great, high quality products.
- Work in partnership with your counterpart Engineering Manager to continuously refine personal development frameworks for the team.
For this position, you must have the following experience:
- At least 4 year's experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Server Side experience, working with REST API's including Java 8 or higher.
- Experience managing and developing a team in an agile environment.
- A background working with JIRA and GitHub
This role is paying a competitive salary depending on experience, with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!