£500.00 - £700 per day
Il y a environ 1 année
* Execution of code quality
* Adhering to coding standards best practices
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet deadlines for work allocated and complete all tasks to a high standard.
* Deliver excellent code built to current best practices.
* Manage self and communicate updates to managers and colleagues.
* Logs time and effort for all activities as required.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute new features.
* Test own work for robustness, including usability, and general reliability.
* Ensure bugs, once highlighted are fixed in a timely manner.
* Give feedback and share best practise with colleagues to improve application performance.
* Continuously discover and suggest new technologies to maximize development team efficiency and performance.
* Dependency Injection using Hilt
* Android UI
* Compose navigation
* Testing (Unit & UI testing)