Senior Test Validation Engineer
£33 - £36.20 per hour
Il y a 27 jours
You will demonstrate
* Hands on battery or HV experience
* Using of testbed software, calibration tools, and test data logging systems
* Testing and data analysis
* A degree in an applicable engineering field
* Electrification test/development experience
* Experience with Vector tools (CANape or similar) and/or with National Instruments SW (Diadem or others)
* Previous leadership experience (direct or in-direct) in an international organisation
* Project Management methods and processes
* Experience with Development through New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
This role is accountable for both the delivery and development of process excellence, maintaining engineering best practices and documentation. The position reports to the Lead Validation Engineer and you will be integrating into the global team.
Join an amazing team that's building its own batteries on-site! Yes, for the right contractor you can become the Senior Battery Validation Engineer in a growing team. Our manufacturing client, based in Peterborough, is looking for you to join the Advance Powertrain System Development team with a focus on battery pack development and certification testing. For the right person there is a progression to a staff position. You will already have at least four years of battery development experience in a senior role.