1 maand geleden
As part of the group server team, the Cloud automation specialist supports the Azure cloud infrastructure, and automate all the deployments and modification to the environment. Emphasis is being set on automation and interactions with on premise software and infrastructure and perhaps with external parties. As Automation expert, you will also advise other teams on how to automate certain part of their tasks.
- Scripts and automates all the deployments and updates coming from our cloud architects.
- Support the Azure cloud environment in case of requests and incidents.
- Build interfaces with our existing ticketing tools to automate the execution of service requests directly after tool approval.
- Must have a very broad IT knowledge covering infrastructure domains (networking, security).
- Must have a good knowledge of Azure automation and willing to learn cloud technologies from at least one of the other big vendors (Amazon, Google).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an infrastructure consultant but an application or developer background before is appreciated.
- Automated deployments and scripting.
- Experiences in creating technical documentation.
- Experiences in large enterprises (> 500 users).
- Knowledge of Terraform, Powershell, transact SQL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL deployment and configuration is a plus.
Languages: English + French or Dutch