3 maanden geleden
Within the Branding Team, and in close collaboration with other departments and divisions, you will create and improve the Visual identity and, as project team member, you will help to deliver easy to use and efficient interfaces to increase brand preference and customer satisfaction. You are very user minded, focused on usability and are able to guide projects to deliver an on brand, good looking and user-friendly product.
- you wil work on a project to create an illustration style
- you will help other designers to structure the project
- you will help other designers with graphical design
Degree & Experience:
- Solid experience in web, mobile app, TV UI design. Motion design is a plus
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
- An excellent grasp of typography, color, rhythm, alignment, balance, texture, and layout.
- The ability to effectively communicate design visions from sketches and wireframes to mockups and basic animation prototypes.
- A deep understanding of branding, communication, information architecture, usability, and UX practices
- The ability to create high quality designs with cross-browsers and cross-platforms compatibility
- You love (and hate?) Adobe CC.
- Has a beautiful and respected design aesthetic.
- Is ready to grow his/her design skills within a world-class team, while helping others grow.
- Knows the details aren't just details they're the product.
- Has a head full of stories, combining great visuals and catchy animations
- Shares strong opinions about what makes good design great.
- Secretly loves that some of the best interactions are the ones nobody notices.
- Is passionate about digital platforms and how they will fundamentally change how we communicate
- Put the customer first by providing and excellent customer experience.
- Has a beautiful portfolio of design work. (Please submit portfolio with application)
- Out of the box thinker.
- Trend watcher.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills