8 maanden geleden
Our client has started an important Transactional Communication Transformation Plan. It's a big & strategic program that will focus on the client experience within the whole transactional communication from the Group to Clients (new & existing). The goal is to optimize & rationalize the end-to-end transactional communication. By Transactional Communication, we mean the communication automatically generated by the systems and sent to the Client (email, letters, ...) when an action has been taken by or for the client (welcoming new clients, informing about changes, ...).
In order to make from that program a success, we need an experienced Business Owner, with relevant experience in a similar role and projects (end-to-end transactional communication, digital communication, CRM, customer experience).
As part of the CRM strategy aiming at CBU 1to1 communication optimization, the goal is to transform transactional communication to reduce its complexity, increase its quality and cohesion, customer orientation and efficiency, thanks to a multi-layered relevance approach (contact, info, channel, timing), while reinforcing the digitalization track. This transformation will be driven by:
- Implementation of the identified project priorities in the transformation plan, by connecting with existing / new project teams, and linking with transactional Com team objectives.
- Feeding the plan together with transactional communication team, journey and experience teams, E2E Communication Forum, customers feedback & satisfaction surveys
- Mapping & follow-up of existing projects in this plan to ensure optimal delivery, and help to identify possible remaining gaps to be covered by new projects
- Assessing the viability and priority of new projects: feasibility, resources, return… contributing to build business cases.
- Initiating communication-related customer surveys, analysing results to make them feed transformation plan
- Monitoring the results linked to delivered elements of the plan (channels, business rules, flow and timing, copy, design, activation process...) and leveraging those for plan evolution
Domain of Responsibilities;
1°) Implement and help to feed the transactional communication transformation plan, making sure it respects timing and resources, staying customer-oriented, efficiency-driven and connected to CRM and journey/experience teams priorities
2°) Assess the transactional communication added value in existing projects, ensure realization of improvements/adaptations to reinforce added value when needed.
3°) Identify the need of new projects to strengthen the transformation plan, driving implementation of identified priorities.
4°) Analyse the results of customer survey linked to communication, to continue feeding the transformation plan in a continuous improvement loop
Degree & Experience
- Master College degree in digital communication or CRM business project management
- Min. 5 years in project development & management, digital communication & CRM projects
- experience in the telecommunications sector is an extra. Can be an asset to understand the processes and the communication linked to them.
Most Important skills
- Knowledge of the CRM world, digital marketing potential & 1-to-1 communication
- Strategic skills, ability to understand/apply vision in the transformation plan
- Practical experience in Agile methodology & way of working
- Operate a digital change w/ business drive in a tech environment (tools, connections…)
- Project business ownership: definition, assessment, launch, evaluation
- Total customer/user orientation
- fluent knowledge of French and Dutch (Required).
- very good knowledge of English.