11 maanden geleden
My Client a major manufacturing/ engineering company are looking for a Site Buyer with a few years experience
You will be responsible for managing procurement activity for a group of suppliers / components at our Stafford Engine manufacturing facility. Your role will involve delivering procurement excellence including integration between the Global Purchasing team and the facility. As a Buyer you will provide purchasing solutions and expertise in order to deliver a lean, responsive and resilient material and services flow for the facility from source to dock. The role will demonstrate leadership in implementing cost reduction projects, inventory and quality improvement; as well as responsibility for soundness of business proposals and risk assessment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible and accountable for the implementation of a local sourcing strategy
* Managing policies, agreements, special purchasing programs; and supporting specific Product line( NPI programmes
* Provide leadership for cost reduction, sourcing, logistics and resource management.
* Lead continuous improvement initiatives and new product introduction activities within Purchasing
* Liaison with corresponding Category Buyers.