£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 maanden geleden
I am currently working with a global medical technology company based in Warwickshire who are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join on a permanent basis who has a background working in the medical device industry.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and control of design requirements through design control processes.
- Being responsible for producing effective new product designs.
- Demonstrate excellence in Design Engineering skills for product and manufacturing needs.
- To produce all necessary detailed CAD, engineering drawings, reports and plans to the relevant applicable standards.
You must have the following experience:
- Medical Devices
- Experience in using SolidWorks (or similar) CAD system.
- Experience within Medical Device or similar regulated industry. E.g. ISO 13485, FDA 820.30.
- Experience of working within quality management systems.
- Experience of producing technical reports and design control documentation.
This role is paying a competitive salary based on experience, with great company benefits included.
Please apply immediately if you are interested to find out more!