8 maanden geleden
As part of the HomeSend Customer Support team, the successful candidate will full fill two main missions:
*Provide assistance to customers relating to their use of our client services. While the Level 1 team is the first point of contact for customers handling the majority of queries, the Level 2 customer support team members handle the more complex customer cases and provide support and training to the Level 1 team.
*Provide operational monitoring and support for services provided to customers.
* Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries, this includes knowledge management (documentation)
* Detect possible breakdowns service interruptions to our partners and anticipate potential problems
* Root cause analysis (mature problem, configuration, change mgmt., process)
* Analyze service performance trends
* Escalate to appropriate group a detailed issue tracking (ticket), status update to logger (requester)
* Process automation capabilities & detect possible heaviness's procedural improvements
* Resolve customer queries that have been forwarded by the Level 1 team
* Take ownership by coordinating the feedback to the customer where analysis is required from other HomeSend departments
* Perform customer service monitoring value analysis
* Carry out specific research for technical queries both internal and external
* Coordinate minor configuration changes that must be performed by customers
* Monitoring of specific transactional flows
* Participate in monitoring of internal operational processes
* Creation of system generated alarms to anticipate potential partner service interruptions
Preferred skills and experience
* Has studied at higher education level, can learn fast and is willing to reach autonomy rapidly.
* Can manage stressful situations and is willing to maintain an up-to-date knowledge the company's systems, products and procedures.
* Has excellent inter-personal communication skills and can demonstrate a customer-service oriented attitude and a supportive mindset.
* Can display analytical thinking and to provide consultancy and guidance to Customer about specific question
* Has proven experience in a technical/commercial/support position, preferably in a service or financial institution.
* Is familiar with common Information Technology Office tools (MS Excel) and is interested in acquiring more knowledge in this domain.
* Can provide training to newcomers and/or customers.
* Very good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written) and any other language is an asset.
* ITIL - certification is a plus
* Basic knowledge of Linux, Splunk, Jira is a plus
Main Working Partners
The successful candidate will work closely with his/her customer support colleagues and all with other Operations team members for resolving queries and collaborating on specific initiatives. In addition, there is regular contact with the Finance team relating to specific queries or as part of internal processes.
* Leadership - Leadership is demonstrated by actions, accountability and results.
* Communicate clearly and appropriately
* Problem solving, prioritization
* Organization, time management, work management - Plan and manage your work efficiently
* Customer service oriented
* Data processing
* Ability to work and interact effectively in a multi-cultural team.
* Spoken and written technical English is mandatory.
* Innovative - Suggest new technologies and/or methods to improve our service and daily jobs
* Teamwork - A good team works as one - locally, globally
* Positive attitude - Positive attitude produces positive results; enjoy what you do
* Customer focus - Our customers are the reason for our existence