Up to £300.00 per day
11 maanden geleden
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the contract opportunity for a Data Analyst on an initial 6 months.
Analysts for the payroll and time are responsible for supporting project work mainly in Data migration and Testing streams for IS interfaces for payroll and time projects. IS analyst will support with additional work for IS deliverables and work with leads to achieve the Project objectives.
* Supporting IS Global Test Manager and other testers for IS Test deliverables
* Supporting IS Data lead through Data migration Journey-complete Data Analysis, Profiling and supporting Mock Data Loads, Supporting Full Load testing and Go Live.
* Supporting Project manager during peak periods with project status slides, minutes of meeting etc.
Skills and Experience
* At least one year working in Project with large business-system transformation programs.
* Experience of SAP HR, SuccessFactors EC, Time and Payroll.
* Must have hands-on experience with large data sheets.
* Must have very good knowledge of excel sheets, MS project and word.
* Nice to have experience with implementing or supporting IS projects
* Ability to work in highly matrixed environments managing global teams comprised of employees and system integrators.
* Ability to support culturally diverse teams including offshore models
* Good interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills.
* Aligned with program goals and principles
* Versatility and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Work experience across multiple cultures and countries / regions is a plus
* Fluent in written and verbal business English