£400 - £500 per day
11 maanden geleden
The purpose of this role will be to identify, prototype and refine advanced data driven solutions. The role would suit someone with a computer science background with knowledge of mathematical and statistical techniques. They are looking for an individual to contribute to the data science approach required for the project and support the software realisation.
Projects involve working with a broad spectrum of people including product managers, business analysts, IT development teams and internal customers.
Candidates for this role will have in depth Python experience along with a knowledge of ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana and Machine Learning Techniques
Duties will include:
- Working on the data pipeline solution: acquisition, extraction, transformation, loading and visualisation of data
- Utilising your strong IT development/software engineering skills to work with the development team to implement this solution
- Undertaking data manipulation, data analysis and statistical analysis
- Solving business problems with a data driven approach ensuring that relevant data sources are leveraged and supporting prototyping of solutions
- Learning new data analysis/science tools and scripting languages
- You will be working in an international agile environment
Please apply now for more information