Digital Marketer wanted !
We are looking for a highly skilled team player who is able to not only translate the Consumer Business Unit (CBU) Marketing plan in an operational plan for our CRM Engine, but also the other way around - starting from briefings received from requestors, challenge them and fit them into the global NBO framework.
NBO stands for Next Best Offer and is a pro-active recommended offer calculated by means of AI and rule- based targeting, presented to the customer via various inbound channels.
The channels currently connected to the interactive NBO engine are:
* CVM, ARC and DOF for customer facing agents
* My Proximus App & Web
* Proximus Website (Homepage and Fiber pages)
* Pickx TV Home Hub
By matter of example, a customer can scroll on the menu of his Pickx TV home screen, see a banner for Proximus' Netflix offer open his My Proximus app and see the same offer. If he refuses this offer, this offer will immediately disappear in all channels where the offer is shown.
As NBO Engine Owner, you will be part of the CRM department at CBU where you will be surrounded by specialists working on detecting new data sources, making sure they can be used by data scientists to be translated into relevant offers for our customers.
You will more specifically be part of the NBO team. An interdivisional team aiming at
* calculating the (commercial as well as non-commercial) next best offer for each individual customer
* by making use of all available data sources and applied analytics
* and pushing those offers through various inbound channels (website, app, tv, front end tools)
* in a fully automated way
As NBO Engine Owner, you will
* Manage the NBO Committee that is the starting point of the Next Best Offer intake process
* You will assess the relevance of each offer and position it within the full range of already existing offers according to the principles of the 'customer development path'
* You will evaluate and challenge the quality of the briefings every requestor has to present to the Committee in which the requestor has to define the objective of the new offer, the targeting, financial value, how to present the offer in the various channels (visuals & texts)
* You will follow-up on all offers that were presented in the Committee by
o organizing detailed concept meetings with the requestor and most relevant stakeholders
o doing the follow-up with the operational team during weekly alignment meetings and if needed - prioritize in function of business needs and urgency
o ensure communication on the offer towards the requestor and all concerned parties
Furthermore, you will be the NBO spoc in the personalisation project that aims at personalizing online content for identified customers on the Proximus.be website
* hands-on marketer with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* well-organized: structuring & planning is your second nature
* experience in Direct Marketing campaign management is an asset
* team player with a good sense of humour
* you are able to think like a customer, keeping in mind the customer's lifecycle and balancing this with the value the customer's generating for Proximus
o able to understand a conversation or presentation in both FR + NL + English
o able to write in English + either NL or FR
o able to speak either FR or NL
7 maanden geleden
Digital Marketer wanted !