£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits & Vehicle
1 jaar geleden
I am ideally looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who will be required to maintain the departments electrical plant to keep all machinery in a serviceable condition including fault finding and rectification. As an Electrical Technician/Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining all electrical plant and equipment/machinery, motors, pumps, filters, compressors, UPS, and you will also have single and three phase electrical experience.
Key skills & responsibilities:
* A number of years in a similar electrical maintenance position
* Minimum qualification of City & Guilds part 3 (Electrical)
* Fault find repair, install, and maintain all electrical and electro-mechanical plant and machinery
* Operate a preventative (PPM) electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant and machinery are in good working order
* Assist with the installation of new plant and equipment
* Order and collect spares and electrical equipment for new and existing plant
The ideal candidate will have completed a recognised trade apprenticeship, multiple years in a similar position, and a City and Guilds Level 3 (electrical) qualification.
You will also receive a work van with fuel card that can be used for work and personal use.