As Full Stack Developer, you will take part to the activities of the Air traffic Management division and develop application frontends using React; the frontends are interfacing with Java (primarily), Ada and C++ backends through REST calls.
You will build and maintain reusable React components and front-end libraries. The application needs to be very stable.
Technical skills will be assessed via a 20 min online technical test on Java and React.
English is a must knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- at least 2 - 3 experience with React and ideally with other frameworks such as such as Angular, Vue
- experience with functional programming and the object model
- Understanding of CSS and HTML styling
- Understanding of the REST architectural style, including HTTP, URLs and JSON
- Working experience with code versioning tools, ideally Git
- Familiarity with unit testing, preferably Jest
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, preferably NPM, Babel, webpack
- Experience in coaching backend developers towards full-stack developers is welcomed
- Understanding of React.js, JSX and Redux, including pure functions, components, state management
- Familiarity with any of Ant.design, RxJs, React-component (
- Familiarity with static type checking, preferably Flow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6 and beyond
- Familiarity with application testing, preferably Selenium or RobotFramework
- Familiarity with Linux or another UNIX
- A knack for benchmarking and optimizatio
Working knowledge of French is welcomed
Interested in this position? Don't hesitate to contact Joy Sarot : - +32 2 727 11 53