6 maanden geleden
In this position you will be working closely with Senior Vice President of Research (SVPR). You will be responsible for developing the strategic and tactical approaches that address the main immunological challenges faced by gene therapy, such as Immune responses, gene therapy barriers and possibility of dosing/redosing.
* You will be responsible for the oversight of all immunological activities. Must be able to provide strategic input that address the main immunological challenges on my clients gene therapy.
* Moreover, you will be liaising effectively with the clinical team on immunological related issues.
You will be able to exert your scientific and technical expertise to discover, evaluate, and advance novel immunotherapy drug candidates. Also, supporting the clinical team on immunological related issues
* Must be able to work collaboratively with the BD department to identify, evaluate and partner with holder of any other relevant technologies that support the execution of the immunological strategy
* Prepare and disseminate various forms of communication (emails, slide decks, white papers) for the Immunology Research Department, targeted at key stakeholders and R&D organization on portfolio status, project progression, key milestones and scientific achievements.
* An advanced degree, PhD or equivalent in a biomedical discipline, with practical work experience in immunology
* Prior experience in a senior Immunology position in a biotech or a large pharma is preferred.
* A minimum of seven years of scientific leadership experience with proven delivery, preferably in an immunology research positions.
If you are looking to share an ambition of excellence and you are looking for a high paced work environment, this could be a perfect fit for you.