2 maanden geleden
The Identity & Access Management function implements, operates and manages I&AM technology and processes. This includes access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory. The function engages with the business and IT to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&AM-related services. Some non-I&AM security services related to security technology delivery/management are delivered.
Drive the architecture, design, implementation, operation and management of I&AM solutions. Manage provisioning, tooling, access governance, service enhancements in process and automation of I&AM solutions. Support business engagement and I&AM-related advisory services. Define, design, implement and maintain security services in scope of I&AM.
- Design and operational delivery of I&AM solution implementation, through execution, maintenance, management and improvement.
- Designs and engineers more efficient systems and solutions.
- Coordinate advisory services to security, ADM and business teams for design and implementation of projects with an I&AM impact.
- Oversee and maintain active engagements with all stakeholders to ensure visibility of JML requirements and processes.
- Drive business and IT engagement to drive understanding and ability to challenge business requests related to I&AM services.
- Challenge business requests where not in line with security policy or risk guidelines. - - Act as escalation point for team members to discuss with business owners.
- Design and deliver complex I&AM architectural and design enhancements, automation scripting, software/hardware updates.
- Design and implement upgrades and enhancement of I&AM solutions in adherence with the Security Architecture framework.
- Develop, monitor and maintain security policies linked to I&AM services, and design and implement solutions according to defined processes, policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
- Design and develop the PAM strategy and solution management in collaboration with security and business stakeholders. Similar for all other security services in scope of the I&AM group.
- Define and develop business cases for the acquisition of new security solutions to drive performance and innovation.
- Develop role-based access control frameworks, processes and solution enhancements in collaboration with business owners.
- Develop, manage and coordinate I&AM POC with the CISO Office and Security Architecture; provide cost/benefit reports.
- Provide quality assurance of I&AM services, tooling upgrades and process updates across the team.
- Coordinate the development, quality assurance and support to team members within the I&AM team.
- Maintain effective relationships with external suppliers to ensure appropriate levels of support.
- Develop and maintain the relationship management function with division heads and senior management of the group.