£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 maanden geleden
Our client is an Automation expert who are at this moment in the government and financial services sectors, as well as significant customer base in logistics, legal, consumer goods and the NHS. They are now looking to build upon their reputation as a trusted partner delivering high quality, Intelligent Automation solutions, including software robotics, process automation, workflow and . increasing the size and scope of their team to deliver the higher project workload that we have been acquiring in the last few months and to sustain this into the future.
To be successful in this role you will have a good degree from a recognised university and you must have some experience of working in the software or consultancy worlds. Knowledge of and particularly experience in Process Automation, Software Robotics, Artificial Intelligent (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) skills will also be valuable.
You should be able to demonstrate the following strengths:
- Expertise in business process analysis and design
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and agility in both attitude and working practices.
- Savvy commercial awareness, being able to both respond to customer needs whilst recognising where the value lies for the company
- Eager and able learn new technical and business skills quickly
- Supportive and helpful team player; coach and trainer where required to improve team performance
- Passionate about the practical use of Technology to solve complex business challenges
- Exceptional logical skills and a high degree of literacy in coding, databases and associated techniques
Ideally you will also have some experience and interest in or more of the following areas:
- Cloud architecture (particularly AWS and MS Azure)
- API definition and design
- Information Security practices
- Mathematical modelling
- Data and Process Mining
- Agile project delivery
Apply now for more information