2 maanden geleden
Be are part of small, nimble iOS development team that works on distinct projects on a
growing suite of best of breed app portfolio.
The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective C, experience
developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications, as well as experience on
collaborating on large software projects.
You are independent and inventive you communicate and collaborate effectively, and have
a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in a demanding and energising environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES DUTIES
· Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
· Develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications.
· Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working
software using elegant code solutions.
· Participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and
feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation,
to production deployment.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization.
PERSON SPECIFICATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
· Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC
· Deep knowledge of the iOS platform components, and build platform
· Strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration.
· Good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services.
· Up to date and cap able of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies
in native mobile app development.
· Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies ( HTML and CSS).
· Aptitude for bench-marking and optimisation.
· Love for new technologies and innovation.
· Motivated self starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
· Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non technical staff.
· Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience with third party libraries and APIs
· Hands on, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
* We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical, and ego free
culture where talent is valued.
* We commit to continuous improvement.
* We value diversity and reward initiative.