10 maanden geleden
Duration: 6 months to 1 year.
Your main tasks will include:
* managing IT projects, including launching and monitoring projects, planning their
implementation, monitoring their scope, budget and schedule, resolving problems,
managing risks, drafting progress reports, producing documentation, and so on;
* working with the business to set priorities within your project portfolio;
* cooperating on and synchronising IT projects upstream or downstream of your
projects with a view to dealing with scheduling constraints and realising
synergies between projects;
* challenging requirements provided by the business prior to their approval;
* validating and verifying specifications drawn up by the business and - in the case
of software developed within the Group - translating these into a functional,
technical design based mainly on Microsoft technologies (.NET);
* managing a team of internal and/or external developers together with the .NET
technical manager and closely monitoring projects entailing software that is
purchased or developed externally;
* validating a strategy on tests and quality management and implementing and/or
* overseeing and contributing in the software releases until Production;
* supporting end users (second line);
* organising and prioritising the corrective maintenance and upgrading of developed
* You hold a university degree or equivalent, specialising in IT and ideally also in
* You have several years' relevant experience as a business analyst or manager of IT
projects based on Microsoft architecture (.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server). You
can communicate easily with developers on technical matters.
* You can work as a leader in a Waterfall approach, and also as a facilitator in an
Agile/Scrum approach. Experience of lean management would be an asset.
* You can communicate easily with workers on technical and design matters.
* You have an analytical mind and good organisational skills.
* You are customer-driven and a good communicator and you work well in a team.
* You keep abreast of the latest IT developments.
* Knowledge of and experience in the electricity and/or energy sector would be an
* You are fluent in either Dutch OR French and have a sound grasp of the other
language, as well as being highly proficient in English.