1 jaar geleden
Your contribution will be valued from the very beginning, the requirement gathering, the agile development up to the full commercial success of the project.
You'll work on delivering the next generation of Messaging (SMS) services involving network, engineering, business support tools (routing, pricing, billing…).
Depending on your background and affinity, you'll focus more specifically on some area of this broad challenge, within the Service Architecture & Engineering team.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the stakeholders
- Interacting with the stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and problem definition
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog
- Prioritizing the Product backlog items
- Clearly communicating the business requirements to the IT team
- Elaborating the functional solution, that includes the IT architecture, IT functional logic, data modelling (Entity Relationship Diagram), migration approach and integration (interface) solutions.
- strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- strong motivation
- good analytical skills
- able and willing to challenge status-quo and use creativity in solution definition
- familiar with telecom (preferably SMS) products and services is a plus
- English is mandatory
Proven experience as IT functional analyst: minimum 3 years
Proven experience as Product Owner: minimum 2 years