£75000 - £85000 per annum + Great Benefits
3 maanden geleden
Will Wait Notice
- Design and build world class machine learning outcomes using the latest open source technologies.
- Work with our clients team of data scientists to build deployable machine learning software.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of data science and data engineering projects spanning almost every industry.
- Learn and apply the latest techniques in data science and machine learning.
- Have the opportunity to publish blog articles about the companies views on machine
- learning in production and our recommendations for related techniques.
- Work with the following technologies:
Skills and Experience needed:
- Commercial experience in a customer facing software engineering role
- Commercial experience of machine learning including understanding of the main machine - --- learning areas and widely used techniques and algorithms.
- Technical experience of cloud architecture, security, deployment, and open source tools. - - Hands-on experience required of at least one major cloud platform
- Demonstrable experience with containers and specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Relevant degree or industry experience demonstrating strong software and systems engineering fundamentals.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering which should include programming in Python.
- R, Matlab, Scala, Java or C++ as an additional language is a plus
- Working proficiency with Unix-based operating systems and general systems administration knowledge (i.e. command line interface, SSH, handling permissions, file limits, networking, resource utilisation, etc.).
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Excitement about working in an dynamic role with the autonomy and freedom you need to take ownership of problems and see them through to execution