£57500 - £65000 per annum + Great Benefits
2 maanden geleden
Will Wait Notice
Our client, a market leader, is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join their rapidly expanding Data team on a permanent basis.
- Build and maintain real-time data streaming from numerous sources in the UK, Australia and USA
- These include current and historical metrics describing the power system (e.g. demand, supply, the actions of specific generators/loads on the system)
- Live asset data for optimisation and long-term modelling
- Support design, development and maintenance of our clients data architecture
- Work as part of multidisciplinary teams to scope, develop and deliver new products and features
- Improve internal tools for democratisation of our data
- Communicate and document solutions and design decisions
Skills and experience needed:
- Python - 3+ years of experience with (atleast) exposure to the following technologies: ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy), async.
- Strong AWS skills in an 24/7 operational environment & knowledge of AWS data-related technologies
- Expert in SQL(postgres) and experience in designing efficient data models
- Expertise with at least one distributed data processing framework (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm)
- Experience working with time series data
- You have experience with development, test and production environments, and knowledge and experience of using CI and CD.
Benefits include unlimited holidays, flexi hours, hybrid work from home and many more