2 maanden geleden
- You would be part of the Enterprise & Solution Architecture Team. As a solution architect with the team you define the architecture for our clients' Dynamics projects. Our clients' customer is currently going through a major digital transformation program where they are implementing Dynamics365 modules to support their customer services & sales departments.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Define the architecture of D365 for Customer Service & D365 for Sales based projects in the organisation.
- Define the integrations with other systems and create the data models that are flowing between the systems.
- Based on business analysis you can create a fit/gap analysis with the D365 system.
- Identify the correct modules to be used within Dynamics365.
- Responsible for a good Adopt/Adapt ratio where they maximise the adaptation of existing Dynamics365 functionalities and limit customization of the solution.
- Responsible for the solution architecture regarding the exports of the data in the Dynamics365 environments towards our Data Lakes, where the data is consumed by their Data teams.
- Provide input for the solution architecture of other Dynamics365 projects: there are also some satellite applications that can be developed in the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate).
- Work closely together with the Dynamics365 implementation team and you are responsible to follow-up on a correct implementation of the solution.
- Very strong experience as a (solution) Architect in Microsoft Dynamics365.
- Strong experience implementing the Customer Service & Sales modules within Dynamics365 is mandatory.
- Strong technical background in D365 implementations.
- Strong experience with The MS Power Platform, especially the part of PowerAutomate, Business Process flow & PowerApps.
- Experience in documenting solution architecture diagrams in Archimate and UML.
- Experience with the D365 Omnichannel App is a strong plus.
- Experience with exposing content in the Dynamics/power stack as API's to the outside world is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of GDPR & Security regulations and can apply them in a secure design.
- Basic understanding of networking, desktop/server level configuration and management.
- English is a must
- FR/NL is a plus