12 maanden geleden
The candidate will work within the domain responsible for the development of solutions for corporate data management platforms serving (mainly) internal customers.
The platform engineer works in an agile team and is responsible for translating Business and IT needs into working implementation in the Data Governance Platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Data Governance Platform
- Build robust, high performing and scalable, flexible solutions within the Data Governance Platform using agile (SCRUM) and test driven methodologies.
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by the Data Governance Team
- Look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the Data Governance Team and testers
- Participate in the implementation of releases following the Group change & release management processes
- Responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT) or equivalent by experience.
- you are familiar with the Data Governance Team
- You have hands-on experience with :
o Required: MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio / Mule Server
o Scripting (Perl, Java, Python, ….)
o BI tools (Informatica, Microstrategy, MSS), databases (Teradata, Oracle)
- You are dynamic, optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- English is mandatory