3 maanden geleden
You lead the development of complex cross-functional and cross-departmental end-to-end processes, both for product launches, process improvement initiatives (customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, simplification) and technical projects.
You coordinate the process part in projects from preparation (scope, planning, goal, resources) to implementation (follow-up, efficiency, result) in order to implement qualitative process changes in the most effective way in a structured, comprehensive and timely manner.
- You clearly define and formally agree with the team what the process scope to be delivered must be (in the beginning and during the project in case of changes)
- You approach each project rationally and find ways to easily explain complex process decisions to the team
- You develop business processes and lead cross-divisional teams in the development of a good end-to-end process to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs. (EBITDA contribution)
- You have a thorough knowledge of relevant process domain (s). Focus on order fulfillment, provisioning are a must.
- You have a thorough knowledge of telecom and market and makes optimum use of this with operational experience.
- You make a retro planning regarding the processes to be delivered, the necessary workshops, prepare these workshops thoroughly and push solutions to help the project move forward.
- You identify risks and problems and you initiate actions if timely qualitative process delivery with quality is compromised.
- You are able to actively present process topics to higher management using qualitative power point presentations (project boards and other management meetings) and advise them on decisions of prioritization (budget, IT man days) to improve the timing and quality of implementation of secure the projects.
- You provide qualitative process diagrams in Visio and other formats.
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 5 years proven and relevant experience in business process management
- Operational experience is recommended
- Experience in Telco can be an added value
- Knowledge of core finding and buying, getting started, billing and payment and getting help processes
- Strong knowledge of ARIS.
- Knowledge of the network technologies used, the IT architecture and the organization (roles and responsibilities) (also an added value)
- Knowledge of the regulatory context.
- Experience with and control of a number of process techniques (elements of Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, etc.).
- Skills in Microsoft Office (including flow chart tools such as Visio).
- English very good knowledge
- Dutch/French (added value)