£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
27 dagen geleden
Will Wait Notice
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is all about customer experience at a pivotal point in its history. You will help shape the product design practices for a well-recognised brand that enables millions of people to make purchasing decisions.
For this role we are particularly interested in talking to candidates who have data visualization experience and skills and have mapped out customer journeys for reporting and data platforms.
Job role and responsibilities
- Own the user experience of products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring existing products are meeting high standards of usability for customers and hitting business metrics
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant and are grounded in a deep understanding of Feefo's customer needs, personas, and journeys
- Define, craft, and evolve designs within visual systems and standards
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback to raise our bar for quality continually
- Identify design problems, build, and maintain a backlog, prioritise and design proposals for solutions based on your experience and understanding of good UX. Act as the voice of the customer in prioritisation sessions.
- Build a strategic vision for UX for your product area and keep this long-term vision in mind, so short-term fixes do not end up compromising long term design and UX quality. Make sure the product is holistically designed. Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Feefo's products
- Practice and advocate user-centred design practices through end-user needs, research findings, technical constraints, and business requirements.
- Collaborate with data analysts, product managers, delivery managers and developers, to prioritise and manage the UX backlog, ensuring delivery against agreed deliverable targets.
- Experience of building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience
- Technical and design skills to bring data to life in the most engaging way for users.
- Experience of customer journey mapping for data and reporting platforms
- Interaction design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- A minimum of 3 years' product design work experience in a B2B or B2C environment
Excellent benefits available