£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
3 maanden geleden
I am currently working with an rapidly growing technology company who are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the expanding team. This organisation have a fantastic reputation in the IT industry, listed as a Google Premier Partner and part of the Top Tech Track 100
You will have the following duties:
- Take ownership of the product lifecycle, and use data and KPI's to monitor the performance, and use of the companies products and features.
- Help build the vision and strategy for your products by building and maintaining your understanding of the industry, competitive landscape, customer, and business needs.
- Work closely with developers, within Lean Agile and Scrum frameworks.
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the most commercially valuable items to work on and with developers to understand feasibility.
You must have the following experience:
- 4 years' experience working in a Product Management role.
- Experience of working alongside developers in an Agile framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role is paying a salary of between £60,000 - £70,000 with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!