Up to €0.00 per annum
2 maanden geleden
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager
What is the role?
- Responsible to manage very large and complex projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams) with many stakeholders in different business units.
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies".
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the
expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results.
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed time frame.
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organization.
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time"
fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams, in a changing environment.
What are the current challenges?
- PXS methodology is in transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology. In other words, we go through an ongoing transformation. We expect the contractor being able to work in a hybrid environment and to support the transformation.
- Even after Covid, 50% will remain remote working. The contractor is working within a large team with significant turn-over (back-log, high workload, high expectations, high visibility). We expect the contractor to take initiatives and find his way and to be able to manage pick of pressure.
What do we offer?
- Assignment of long duration and access to high diversity of projects and lot of opportunities,
- Access to an innovative and stimulating environment (always new technologies), stimulating, being part of transformation (waterfall to agile),
- Feel part of a project management team and part of the company.
- Be trained on the PXS methodology.
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Experience in the TELCO industry is a plus
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Specific affinity with content in specific areas
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & multiple stakeholders in senior management positions, both
business and technical
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Interpersonal skills & Diplomacy
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical
- Dutch or French