11 maanden geleden
Would you like the chance to join an award winning global biotechnology Company who focus on development and commercialisation of innovative gene therapies to change lives? My client has a broad pipeline with two clinical trials ongoing and two more coming in 2019/20 which allows more opportunities to change lives of patients by providing directed gene therapy as a life-long and potentially curative treatment.
This role will allow you to work very closely with Senior Vice President of Research where you will need scope out, develop and implement project management strategies including budgeting, monitoring and recording the progress of the global research programs . Furthermore, you will be responsible for reviewing programs and updating senior staff at team meetings on progress/issues. From this, you will need to maintain effective communication with all staff on existing and new projects to inform relevant stakeholders.
* You will need to oversee the activities of the research program/pipeline including monitoring and recording of progress, whilst allowing high quality research to be complete.
* This opportunity will enable you to utilise your project management skills, business case and clinical pathways knowledge to drive the company's progress.
* As a senior member of the organisation, you will need to ensure you have effective communication with all colleagues on the project teams and informing the relevant stakeholders.
* Furthermore, you will be tasked on reviewing program/pipeline plans and updating the relevant people at meetings. From these meetings you will be able to get your innovative ideas across to help get the team to next key inflection point/milestone.
* You will be given the freedom to lead and drive the execution of the project plan to ensure project milestones are achieved effectively and efficiently.
* Routinely monitor all activities, review risks, issues and progress, taking actions as necessary to ensure minimum impact on programme deadlines
* BSc with discovery program team experience and/or leadership of a discovery program team in the pharmaceutical/biotech environment
* Understanding of Project management in drug discovery or relevant industry experience.
If you are looking to share an ambition of excellence and you are looking for a high paced work environment, this could be perfect fit for you.