11 maanden geleden
The duration of the mission is 6 months.
The requested skills are:
Business analysis with level EXPERT
SAP SD/HYBRIS knowledge with level SPECIALIST
Analytical & modelling skills with level EXPERT
Customer requirements gathering with level EXPERT
Good writing skills with level EXPERT
Excellent English (written & spoken) with level EXPERT
The scope of work is as follows:
Business Analyst for Quote-to-Cash /Order-to-Activation.
1. Work with Quote-to-Cash/Order-to-Activation stakeholders to gather customer requirements & translate them into business requirements using Customer Requirements Specification, user stories and/or change requests.
2. Define, document & maintain business processes in the Business Process Management tool (ARIS) to support business needs.
3. Act as a liaison between business and IT, to translate business requirements, find the best solution, provide business priorities, & challenge/validate IT solutions & follow-up implementation.
4. Ensure that cost consciousness is well followed on behalf of Quote-to-Cash/Order-to-Activation stakeholders.
5. Prepare User Acceptance Test strategy & test scenarios, organize testing with business users & provide end result reports.
6. Provide business support & training to business users.