£95000 - £125000 per annum
6 maanden geleden
Large Pharmaceutical Giant based in Germany with the broadest portfolio in the industry.
My client boast one of the best Access Teams in Germany and the chance to have exposure across all aspects of the Access process (HTA, Negotiation, Pricing and Reimbursement).
My client are also advocates of internal progression, with a transition to the global pipeline in a few years very likely.
* Best possible market access for new products in view of the AMNOG process (including project lead of cross-functional teams and cooperation with global and regional functions)
* Self-responsible in development and implementation of market access strategies and plans for existing and new products in close cooperation with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing and/or Medical, KAM, Sales, PRA Global, HO)
- Use medical, epidemiological and health economics data and phrase questions
- Develop plausible and sounding pricing strategy
- Develop, defend and execute recommendations/measures for the optimal market access for products
- Analysis/SWOT of indication/product throughout and after their life cycle
* Proactive development of courses of action including preparing proposals for local, regional and global strategic decisions
* Develop market access strategies for the products/indications based on deep customer understanding of their needs, including legal conditions (SGB V/guidelines) and understanding the individual goals of the different target groups (develop together with customer)
* Project management of AMNOG dossiers, defend the „value" of the product at the G-BA decision and price negotiations and achieve/maintain a maximal market access for products over life cycle
What do we need from you?
* Minimum of 5 years working experience
* Excellent knowledge of the German healthcare system, especially in the area structures, service provision, health economics, laws (SGB V) and health policy
* Previous experience in market access/reimbursement roles necessary
* Experience in Market access tools to grant successful market launch
* Experience in AMNOG dossier work
* Fluent in English