7 maanden geleden
Are you passionate about digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital 'telecom' world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuous improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our enterprise customers a great digital experience by building "best in class" web & app self-servicing solutions.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of our client together with their colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Let us know, what you can do for us!
Task & responsibilities
* You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
* You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
* You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
* You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
* You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in "Agile" modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
* You are the "owner" of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
* You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
* You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
* Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
* Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
* Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
* Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
* You are passionate about digital trends
* You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
* Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
* Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).
Languages: A perfect knowledge of English.
Good Knowledge of Dutch OR French is required.