8 maanden geleden
I am currently partnered with a one of kind company who have the hunger and drive to make a real-world impact.
This is an award-winning company who are focusing on human cells for research, drug discovery, and cell therapy. Under the leadership of a world-leading scientific advisory board, they are becoming a defining force. Having just secured a successful round of funding, they are looking to add to their world class team.
In this role you will be given the freedom to design, plan and execute a variety of experiments where you will be analysing the data and reporting the results in team meetings. Furthermore, this a chance where you can exert and build your current skill set working on research programmes for human cell types. Your research will be focused on a unique cellular programming technology that allows for unprecedented levels of speed, consistency and purity to generate mature human cells at scale from pluripotent stem cells.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Delivering research programmes contributing to the design, experimental execution and reporting of experimental projects
* Working collaboratively and leading projects including supervision of junior and assistant scientists
* Developing new research ideas with the scientific, business and leadership teams
* Contributing to strategic collaborations with key opinion leaders
* Providing technical and scientific expertise by contributing to proposals, meetings, publications and business development activities
* A minimum 3 year of experience in an area relevant to molecular/cell biology.
* Knowledge of mammalian tissue culture
* Practical experience of in vitro cell differentiation systems.
* Experience in human pluripotent stem cell culture and biology
* Experience in industry working with clinical grades, GMP and tech transfer processes.
Ideal but not essential experience:
* Experience in mammalian cells (CRISPR, lentiviral vectors)
* Knowledge of molecular biology techniques
If you are looking to share an ambition of excellence and you are looking for a high paced work environment, this could be perfect fit for you.