12 maanden geleden
Job title: System/Support Engineer Windows Server
Corporate Technology plans, builds and runs the global infrastructure of Euroclear, and is additionally responsible for the IT service management to
the operating entities of the various Group markets. Corporate Technology operates its IT systems and IT services in such a way that, at an
appropriate and benchmarked cost level, it can deliver the agreed levels of service to support the requirements of the business processes, for both
normal operations and during disaster recovery.
We are looking for a Windows Server and ESX system administrator (VMware ESX Server) to join our second line support team (1500 servers and 200 ESX hosts).
In the frame of Euroclear projects and system administration, the Windows Support Engineer will be responsible for providing 2nd level support of
Windows servers & ESX hosts (Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016, ESX 5.5 & 6) in a complex and hybrid environment consisting on the following
* Follow-up of production environment problems and change requests (ITIL processes)
*Incident Management (if severs are down, identify the problem if related to Windows and solve it or direct it to the relevant other team - there are dedicated teams for Network, virtualisation, Active Directory in addition to the Windows support team)
*Request management (ex, add a disk), installation of an applications
*Experience/Understanding of following elements is a plus: clustering, virtualisation, Active directory
* Management of DNS, File & Print, Backups, Archives, restores and associated infrastructures.
* Contribution to roadmap projects.
* Providing 2nd level support during business hours (onsite Production and non-production support run from 8:00 till 18:00 CET).
* Technical coordination.
Please note this role is based in Brussels and includes Watch Duty On Call support outside business hours from 18:00 till 8:00, assigned
on a rotational basis.
* Proven experience in managing and supporting Windows servers environments (Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016).
* Very good knowledge on one or more infrastructure areas: File Servers, Print servers, DNS, AD, Networker, NAS, SAN, EPO, Move) is a
* Proven experience in managing and supporting vmware ESX (5.5 & 6.0).