£425.00 - £450.00 per day
9 maanden geleden
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect for an initial 3 month contract based in Bracknell.
You will have the following responsibilities:
* Individuals possess domain, technical or process authority in their subject area.
* They manage projects critical to the company.
* Viewed as an expert who applies state-of the-art knowledge of technology alternatives and generates leading edge technical solutions.
* Makes a significant contribution to the sales pursuit strategy.
* Leads the design of multiple service areas or technologies within a broader services solution.
* Participates or leads in client presentations at the senior leadership level.
* May participate or lead in establishing operational plans and processes for the group.
* Leads a team of solutions architects in the design of complex services solutions.
* May be involved in international sales opportunities.
* Takes the lead in the largest and most complex global sales opportunities. Typically requires 12-15 years relevant experience. Subject matter expert in design and closure of complex services solutions involving multiple service area or technologies.
* Extensive experience in constructing complex service solutions in the IT services market.
* Expert understanding of services related processes and technologies.
* Expert understanding of services P&L and cash flow development and business impact. Advanced knowledge of assessing large scale operational and financial risk on profitability and impacts to service delivery.
* Expert oral, written and presentation skills.
* Expert project management skills
Please be aware this role this role will be inside IR35.
This role is paying a daily rate of between £425 - £450 per day depending on experience.
Apply immediately to be considered for this position and find out more!