£40000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent benefits
12 maanden geleden
This position will encompass all engineering disciplines with exposure to various electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems products and technologies. The Test Systems Support Engineer provides through-life technical support for those test systems used in the manufacture, engineering, systems testing, and qualification of aviation products and components. The role will maintain test equipment to optimise unit test yields and rates to satisfy the business needs.
You will be responsible for investigating and resolving failures on Test Systems, working in engineering and production environments you will be capable of diagnosing mechanical, electrical, and electronic failures also identify design changes for improved reliability and performance, the ability to be flexible across multiple skills and responsibilities is important and essential in an ever changing business environment.
Key skills & responsibilities:
* Electronics/Electrical or multi-skilled background
* Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics
* Respond to test equipment failures through the workflow ticket system
* Conduct technical investigations on equipment failures
* Support root cause analysis (FRACAS) with Engineering team
* Support process and material cost reduction initiatives
* Maintain compliance in accordance to mandatory regulations and company processes
* Identify design improvements and work closely with the engineering team to implement them
* Support design and change reviews
* Support the verification and reviews of new equipment going into service to ensure its fit for purpose.