24 dagen geleden
Your responsibilities as Customs Clerk
* Coordinating procedures across functions for the import and export management to ensure the execution of compliant shipments and foster a cooperative atmosphere towards customer service.
* Monitoring special programs of import/export accounts; assisting in the obtaining and preparing all necessary documentations in related logistics business.
Skills required for Customs Clerk
* Accurately gauges the impact and cost of errors, omissions, and oversights.
* Utilises specific approaches and tools for checking and cross-checking outputs.
* Processes limited amounts of detailed information with good accuracy.
* Learns from mistakes and applies lessons learned.
* Develops and uses checklists to ensure that information goes out error-free.
* Knowledge of issues, procedures, tools and practices of importing and exporting; ability to export goods to and from international locations
* Explains commonly used import and export regulations of U.S. Customs.
* Identifies basic documentation required for importing or exporting goods.
* Describes typical letter of credit procedures and insurance requirements.
* Displays an overall understanding of the import and export process.
Our leading manufacturing client based in Desford, Leicestershire seeks a Customs Clerk to manage the operations of import/export for on time deliveries ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction. You should have already had some experience in supply chain and software experience covering SAP or Power BI is a plus. It's a busy and varied environment with a project involvement covering import or export of finished goods, new products.