3 maanden geleden
* Manage equipment supply projects from initial design, through procurement, manufacture, inspection, and testing, to delivery, construction, and commissioning.
* Manage numerous projects simultaneously, ensure equipment and materials are procured and received on schedule, manage, and engage with suppliers and fabricators, inspect and test equipment, compile and check drawings and documentation.
* Ensure that projects meet agreed budget, schedule, safety and performance targets, and align with all applicable legislation.
To be a successful team member you will need
* A degree qualification in a relevant engineering discipline with excellent general experience gained in an EPC/EPCM environment servicing the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Water or Petrochemicals industries. Previous Air Separation project experience would be helpful but not essential.
* A highly organised approach to new challenges with a visible track record of supporting engineering design.
* Broad high-level appreciation of the various engineering disciplines that need to be managed to execute projects successfully, including Process design, plus Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering would be preferable.
* Commercial awareness with experience gained in customer facing roles
* A work ethic featuring determination, adaptability, and resilience with the ability to lead under pressure, evolving requirements, and conflicting priorities.
* A strong commitment to health and safety.
* The ability to work with multi discipline teams across different cultures.
* Willingness to commit time and effort to achieve project goals.
* Ideally experience in Industrial Gases, Gas Generation, or equipment manufacture.
A Senior Air Separation Project Engineer role is open for our trail blazing industrial gases client in Crewe. They are already completing on-site Nitrogen, Oxygen and Hydrogen generators and have expanded the remit into hydrogen purification and refuelling station technology. You will need a strong, direct background in an EPC/EPCM environment servicing the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Water or Petrochemicals industries.