pension + benefits
8 dagen geleden
I am currently working with a rapidly growing technology company that is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the expanding team. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in the IT industry, listed as a Google Premier Partner and part of the Top Tech Track 100.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with a team of Software Engineers within an agile squad, adhering to the team's development principles, translating requirements into performant and scalable solutions.
- Provide software support, maintenance, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation, both as inline code comments and as knowledge-sharing documents for use by peers.
For this position, you must have the following experience:
- At least 3 years experience working as a Software Engineer.
- (you will also be open to learning new technologies on the backend including Java)
This role is paying a competitive salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!